The Royale Rules
1. The fight will go on as long as both people fighting are still standing. If any member of the fight is on their back, or front, for longer then three full seconds the fight is over.
2. Physical, or magical, attacks that remove limbs, appendages, or cause permanent brain damage are prohibited.
3. If any body part of yours touches any surface outside the ring, you will be instantly disqualified.
4. There will be ten rounds per fight, 1 1/2 minutes per round.
5. Death of any participant, during battle, will result in immediate disqualification and imprisonment of the killer.
Royale Contestants can be seen here.